Learn about natural therapies and how to transform your interest or pastime into a flourishing business. Let’s meet Dr Nirmala Shetty. Her roster includes Sushmita Sen, I AM SHE Miss India Universe Pageant, Miss India International, and Miss India World, where she trains prospective contestants to keep healthy hair while balancing the effects of pageant styling.
If there’s one thing Dr Nirmala Shetty believes, it’s that “Beauty is only skin deep.” This is the story of Nirmal Herbal, a unique brand that aspires for healthy and beautiful skin and hair.
Beauty, Business and Healthy Skin: The Natural Skin & Hair Treatment
When it comes to beauty! What exactly does it mean to go beyond?
It means to make oneself attractive by maintaining healthy and presentable skin. Today, there is a paradigm shift in beauty treatments, and we recommend you to go natural and use organic products. If you wouldn’t put anything in your mouth, why don’t you put it on your skin?
For natural remedies, you don’t need to step out of your home; you will get everything in your kitchen.
Here are some natural remedies for your healthy skin and hair:
- Hair fall: You may suffer from hair loss because of bad dietary habits. Your hair will suffer if you don’t eat a diet rich in vitamins and proteins. Hairfall reduction treatments can include coconut oil because it includes the necessary nutrients and vitamins.
1. Massage your hair and scalp with one cup of coconut oil.
2.Place a cloth over your head for the next 20-30 minutes.
3. Apply shampoo and rinse your hair.
You can also use hibiscus, rice water, mustard oil, and fenugreek for healthy hair.
- Excess body hair: Rich in omega-9 fatty acids and oleic acid, apricot not only restores the moisture of your hair, softens your hair and scalp, but also aids in naturally reducing extra body hair.
- Grate the apricot, mix it with honey and almonds, and a thick paste is ready.
- Apply it to your body parts like a scrubber.
- Keep it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it with mild water.
- Skin Tanning: Potatoes are one of the greatest home cures for tanned skin. They include catecholase, an enzyme that helps lighten skin tone. You can apply raw potato slices or potato juice on tanned skin.
1. Start grating the potatoes and squeezing them to release the juice.
2. Apply it on the tanned area or all over the face.
3. Keep it dry for 10-15 minutes.
4. Wash your face with cold water.
- Pigmentation: Containing linoleic acid, poppy seeds can aid in strengthening the skin, reducing inflammation, and battling pigmentation.
1. Soak overnight a handful of poppy seeds.
2. Make a thick paste by grinding the ingredients with a small amount of milk, rice water, or carrot juice.
3. Apply it to the face; when dry, rinse off.
Everyone wants natural skin and the best aspect, though, is that natural solutions are not limited. An abundance of substances is accessible for your skin treatment.
Explore your kitchen, Go naturals and be business ready!